Green Bridge Community Housing COVID-19 Statement
Green Bridge Community Housing is an essential service provider, as such our offices remain open and services operational (including repairs, visits to service users, and accommodating new referrals).
To ensure that we keep our staff and service users safe in these difficult times, we have implemented various health and safety measures.
Contact with Service Users
Vital visits to our service users will continue; to ensure that these take place safely, our staff will adhere to the following procedures:
- Conduct a risk assessment over the phone to confirm that service users have had no symptoms in the last two weeks and have not been in contact with anyone with symptoms in the last two weeks.
- Wear PPE during visits and maintain social distancing.
During government mandated national lockdowns, contact and support provision for service users will mostly take place over the phone. In urgent cases or emergencies, staff will undertake visits ensuring that they follow the above protocols.
Service users should speak to their support worker as first point of contact as normal if they are having any issues.
Green Bridge Community Housing Offices
Our offices remain open, however visits to our premises are by appointment only, unless in an emergency.
Our offices are deep cleaned regularly by professional cleaners and staff keep office and communal areas clean and tidy to ensure a high standard of hygiene at all times.
To maintain health and safety standards the following protocols must be followed:
- All service users and other visitors must sign in and/or scan the QR code at the main entrance
- All service users and other visitors must use the hand sanitiser provided at the main entrance and wash their hands regularly with soap
- All services users and other visitors must wear a mask whilst on the premises, except those that have a genuine medical exemption (evidence of this must be provided). Masks are available at reception for those that do not have one
- Any service users or visitors reporting symptoms including persistent cough, fever, loss of taste or smell must not visit the premises and should isolate for 14 days
- Any service users or visitors that have been in contact with individuals experiencing the above symptoms must isolate for 7 days from the date of last contact
- Any service users or visitors that have been in contact with individuals that have tested positive for Coronavirus, or other infectious diseases, must self-isolate for 14 days from the date of last contact